• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon all

Just got home from my weekend in Monaco. Did I miss anything?

Had a lovely time and then received an email from my landlady who wants to put the rent up by £200 a week. So I now need to find a new home and a new job as the current gig ends this week.

Hurray!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Wonder how the happy wanderers are getting on in Monaco? They clearly can't afford the Internet access over there
      It was all a bit busy! But much fine food and wine was imbibed and now I need to fake my own death or sell a kidney.

Comment

Walk briskly walked, green ring closed

Rather grey out, but very mild

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Had a lovely time and then received an email from my landlady who wants to put the rent up by £200 a week. So I now need to find a new home and a new job as the current gig ends this week.

Hurray!
          That's not very nice of her

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Hurray!
            From my Google news updates you may not be able to find much cheaper.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Tea has been chicken madras with rice and naan. Very tasty

Accompanied by a new episode of Police Interceptors which is clearly the right thing to go with a curry

The car earlier was a Maserati saloon from the 1980s - Bipolar, or Bicubic, or something - which they turned into an electric car. And the gold diggers went through the usual variety of ups and downs, while the antiques chap is an unknown quantity as I was largely in the kitchen

Comment

Herb garden edge rebuilt, swing seat repositioned, main table & drinks table cleaned & re-oiled, now TFBSZ
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Dinner was roast Piri Piri chicken with veg followed by a cheeky trifle.

ents was the second half of the escape artists with one of the better modern Doctors (Still a slouch compared to Pertwee). Well worth a watch.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

From my Google news updates you may not be able to find much cheaper.
                    sadly rent went up by 2% plus this year alone. Something to do with a growing population but few dwellings being built for decades.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/economy/infla...ecember%202021.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Later viewing has been part two of the House of Maxwell thing. The family didn't improve in any noticeable way once the Bouncing Czech was dead, it seems

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X