• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

WHS

And an accidental zen!

Comment

Walk briskly walked, green ring closed

Not as far as usual though, as I already had nearly half the ring filled by running back and forth after trains, taxis and bins

Sunny out but the wind is surprisingly chilly - it's OK in direct sunlight, but in the shade it's a bit brrr

Comment

Tea: M&S Southern not-fried chicken and fries, with lashings of ketchup. Very nice

Accompanied by another new episode of Traffic Cops, this one being devoted to incidents involving motorcyclists

Comment

I may have fallen asleep earlier while watching S11E5 of Silent Witness.

Now TFBSZ. Gardening tomorrow
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Just finished work.

I'm now off until Wednesday. I think I've done enough that I should probably consider charging for the two days off I'm having.

Comment

Tonight's major motion picture premiere was No Time to Die (2021), the new (well, newish, as it was held back for ages because of the pandemic) Bond film; for this is now Free With Prime. I thought it was pretty good, though it runs a little long at nearly three hours

And then I started watching Broken Arrow but I'm still pretty knackered from the London trip and its aftermath, and the film is pure hokum. So I decided to leave it about halfway through, and will watch the rest tomorrow or whenever

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning.

Dry.

Chilly in here at 15.4 deg.

Grey.

Sunless.

1003 mBar, 29.62 in Hg, 752.3 Torr, 14.55 psi, (down from 1004 last night), 71% RH.

Saturday apparently.

I miss my eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Walk (unabbreviated) walked in the cold wind & grey gloom.

Despite the extra layer I had on it still took until I reached the res before I could feel my hands.

Lunch: potato & leek soup with Morrisons wholemeal sunflower and spelt bread defrosted from the freezer in an attempt to avoid Blueness, a red corner yog, bramble jelly & marmalade sandwiches, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: The News Quiz.

Freecell score: 89%, running average 84.4%.

I miss my eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and the running average of 93.3%.

Freecell score: 88%, running average 84.4%.

Tea: spag with not so fiery bol (bit light on the chilli powder there), some mango segments, a yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: bits of Ancient Aliens bollox on Blaze, thankfully sans the 888 ads.

Alias S1 E20 "The Solution". The one with the rats.

Alias S1 E21 "Rendezvous". The one with Deep Throat.

Ancient Aliens bollox in Antarctica. The one where the world is hollow and I can touch the sky. Honest. Alternatively the Weyland Yutani Corporation have been busy. .

The inevitable Pink Floyd Delicate Sound of thunder concert on Sky Arts: back when Dave had hair.

Rail Journeys: Ffestiniog on some channel called "That's TV".

Alias S1 E22 "Almost 30 years". Great Red Balls of fire stuff.

Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 23 April 2022, 20:31.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Cloudy day out, currently 14°C which is the best we'll see, and still other windy. Barometers are down a bit more at 999/1006mB

Comment

Monkey Life's new series continues shortly

Comment

Working...
                      X