• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Nice guitars, will show the picture to my Dad who has three at present and always likes a bit of guitar pr0n.
    They are:
    Ibanez AS73 (bought about 5 years ago)
    Pensa MK-1 Custom (made for me in 1997)
    Fender Roger Waters P-Bass (bought second hand a couple of years ago)
    Taylor 614 CE (1998 quilted maple)
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

TFBSZ

Comment

Telly earlier was some old Mercedes followed by much gold digging. Then I got the casserole on, it being made in the Remoska. While that was cooking, I watched the second part of the submarine thing I'd watched the first part of a week or two ago. And finally, a new episode of Police Interceptors

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all
          As the mist burns off, looks like another CBS day.

Comment

Morning all

Cloudy but bright. Currently 9 degrees with a high of 18 later. Barometer up a touch to 1017 mBar.

Up early as was wide awake so festering in bed was pretty pointless (and R4 was being its usual annoying self).

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

They are:
              Ibanez AS73 (bought about 5 years ago)
              Pensa MK-1 Custom (made for me in 1997)
              Fender Roger Waters P-Bass (bought second hand a couple of years ago)
              Taylor 614 CE (1998 quilted maple)
              Ta. I robbed the photo and emailed it over to him.

Comment

Morning denizens

It was rather cloudy out until a few minutes ago when the sun started to break through the gaps a bit, though it's still not really dazzling. Currently 8°C with 17° expected later, and the barometers have crept back up a little at 1011/1019mB

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

The Lone Ranger S1 E3 "The Lone Ranger's Triumph".

Not one I recall seeing before.

Though I assume I must have since it would be on the dvd.

Whatever, not particularly memorable.
                  Turns out it's on the dvd. At a guess it's such an early one that I didn't see it back in the day, there being bits of episodes from then that seem crystal clear compared with what I had for tea yesterday. .

Morning.

Dry.

Sunny.

CBS.

Chilly in here at 15 deg.

1016 mBar, 30 in Hg, 762.1 Torr, 14.736 psi, (down from 1017 last night), 71% RH.

Wednesday.

Walk (unabbreviated) walked in the sunshine.

Lunch: scrambled egg & a rather miserable poached tomato (rather past its best) on Morrisons wholemean sunflower and spelt toasted crust, bramble jelly & marmalade sandwiches on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed bread (end of the loaf which, coincidentally has the same BBE of 19/4 as the "new" loaf which bodes well for blueness & all that), red corner yog, another yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: Y&Y until the failed lines & breaking up irritated me beyond endurance (it doesn't take much) leading to the inevitable <click>.

Shopping trip to Morrisons in the blazing sun done, dusted, washed, dried, sanitised & put away.

The stuff I forgot/they didn't have yesterday was got, along with Yet Another Packet of hot X buns: this time the extra fruity kind rather than the quite toothsome lemon drizzle kind, along with two packs of reduced cumberland sausages, and a pack of pork pies (as if I wasn't fat enough already). .

Entertainment: Moneybox: all about funerals and funeral directing, donating your body to science (Zeity would like that one if only to cause a bit of a stir, like).

Freecell score: 100%, running average 93%.

Entertainment: Discovering Alan Rickman.

Tea: chicken in white sauce with rice n peas, some peach slices, a yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Oh, and the remaining two hot X buns, and a mini pork pie with sweet chilli sauce.

Moderately stuffed now. . This is, of course, why I don't this sort of stuff on a regular basis. .

Entertainment: Farscape S1 E13 "The Flax". WTF is wrong with the episode numbering on this is quite beyond me, it's all over the fecking place.

Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 20 April 2022, 17:38.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

There was still some of Sunday's beef left, so I made a couple of rolls with it for lunch - one crusty white cob, one soft wholemeal bap

Comment

Soup for lunch here. Both The WifeTM and I realised we had conference calls at 2pm, so it was a case of grabbing something out of the fridge.

Also appears to be a flying ant day.

Comment

Working...
                      X