• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I was at the dentist, he asked if I ate much chocolate. I hadn't actually been eating much lately but because he made me think of it, I ended up buying a varied selection when I did the shopping. Now having a Cadbury's Picnic

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Apparently it's the Grand National today.
      I had the winner at 66-1!

I think I've got at least one that placed too

Comment

I had the winner at 66-1!

I think I've got at least one that placed too

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Total profit after accounting for the various losing bets: £325

Comment

In the chip shop

Comment

Gardening done. Back buggered. Along with knees, arms, etc.

But 6 roses planted (including 4 that were cuttings from our old house)
              7 lavenders planted (all cuttings)
              10 wheelbarrows of compost moved.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

In the chip shop
                Very nice too. It's a good chip shop, that place

Comment

One is innerested to see that the Leicester version of Heisenberg appears to have been cooking somwhere on Glazebrook Road. .
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    One is innerested to see that the Leicester version of Heisenberg appears to have been cooking somwhere on Glazebrook Road. .
                    *checks Google Maps* Ah… yes, that's up in New Parks. It was around there that, many years ago now, the groom at a wedding party was arrested for kicking somebody to death outside his house for bringing a gift, and a neighbour told the local paper "We all saw it happening, but fights on the street are so common round here that nobody took any notice." I walk through there when going to the hospital for heart checkups, which is why I'm glad I don't have many heart checkups

Tonight's major motion picture premiere was Level 16 (2018), in which a bunch of girls are being raised in a weird and very strict school. But could there be something more going on? Well, obviously, because there wouldn't be much of a film otherwise. It's very good, this one, I thought; further proof that the Canadian film industry can often do a much better job than Hollywood despite lower budgets

And then I rewatched Annihilation (2018) because it's very good. Which reminds me: ladymuck, you were going to give me those books, but both of us forgot about them at the Christmas Do. Ah well, if you still have them, I can get them off you at the CUK Summer Do you're organising

And finally Anon (2018) which is also very good IMHO.

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all

CBS, etc. A day for gardening.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X