• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Links are up

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Links are up
      I added the tag

Any news on when you might be dragged back to work?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

I added the tag

Any news on when you might be dragged back to work?
        Ah, thanks - I forgot, again

Still waiting to hear anything about clearance

Comment

Lunch: zingy chicken, tomato and lentil soup with multiseed bread. Just the thing for a chilly day like this

Comment

Over on Twitter, I was able to identify the first of the Sainsbury's Archive's Mystery Monday images as being my Big Sainsbury's

Somebody else had already identified it though, so no fame and glory accrues

Comment

Bit the bullet and signed up to Disney+ so I can watch the new Beatles thing

There's a lot of other good stuff on there too, judging from a cursory inspection. Might as well get my money's worth, even if it's just by watching a dozen series of Air Crash Investigation

Comment

Just popped out the back and it's still pretty cold out there. Bearing in mind that two separate very cold spells in late November in recent years have coincided with me ending up in the coronary care unit, I have decided I won't be going for my walk today

I'm not saying the cold was to blame, but apparently it is considered to be a possible factor, and it just seems a bit too much of a coincidence

Comment

Mundane laundry on

I meant to put it on much earlier, but then forgot all about it

Comment

Finished work late. Then remembered the bins needed trundling.

Finally sat and watching Surgeons while having dinner.

Comment

Tea has been chicken in red wine sauce with chips and peas

Accompanied by an episode of Air Crash Investigation

Comment

Working...
                      X