• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 items listed on eBay.

That's about the most exciting piece of my day so far.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      3 items listed on eBay.

That's about the most exciting piece of my day so far.
      I thought the extra points hour was on Friday?

Comment

Lunch: zingy chicken, tomato and lentil soup with wholemeal bread

As anticipated, the flavour had developed nicely in the fridge overnight. I dunno why I even bother eating it when it's freshly made

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

I thought the extra points hour was on Friday?
          Possibly is, but I wanted to get these on today for a 5 day listing to Sunday, that then gives me time the following week to get them shipped before other stuff gets in the way.

I've also been advised by The Wifetm that she is accepting orders for my home-made wall trees. I made one for her and now she's got orders for 4 more. That means I need to find a few more straight branches.
          Might post a picture of one later.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Walk briskly walked, green ring closed

It's clearing a bit out there, presumably so it can get colder tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Baty
              I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
              Well Pauline Kael for one didn't believe it:

https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...k&client=opera

From its mention here:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/sir-ridley...173002716.html

'ere, shouldn't he be "Lord Scott of Hovisland" or something rather than a mere "Sir"?

Just askin' like.
              Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 24 November 2021, 16:59.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Having finished later than I wanted to due to our go live being cancelled tomorrow, I am now on the 1935 EMR service from St Pancras to Nottingham. I'll wave at Leicester as we pass through.

At least I did have time to get some pork tonkotsu from a Japanese udon place in the station (very nice it was too).

Comment

Having finished later than I wanted to due to our go live being cancelled tomorrow, I am now on the 1935 EMR service from St Pancras to Nottingham. I'll wave at Leicester as we pass through.

At least I did have time to get some pork tonkotsu from a Japanese udon place in the station (very nice it was too).
                  You're just coming up to Kettering, it appears

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

You're just coming up to Kettering, it appears
                    Been and gone! Just coming into Market Harbourough

Comment

Been and gone! Just coming into Market Harbourough
                      Kilby Bridge ahoy! Not far after that. As you're passing through the suburbs of Leicester, there's a line branching off to the right with some sidings; that's the good-only line that goes over the railway bridge just down the road from me

Ah, wait, looks like you were going past it as I posted that

Comment

Working...
                      X