• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Unless he's got the only prototype in existence of a particular model planned for release last year, I doubt I'm interested. But you can PM me the details if you want.
    All the gear, and NO idea.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

All the gear, and NO idea.

And?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Recycling bin trundled. It's nice and full this time

I agreed to do the general waste bins too as the landlord's away this week, but I'll leave them until tomorrow morning as they get emptied around lunchtime.

Comment

Both bins have been trundled.

Ents has moved onto S7 of Elementary.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Ents has moved onto S7 of Elementary.
            What is madam's opinion so far?
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Lamb scouse with a thick end of sesame bloomer for tea

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

What is madam's opinion so far?
                First four episodes have been watched over the past couple of evenings. It definitely stretches the realms of believability even more than everything aired to date. At least there's only 13 episodes rather than the usual 20+ in a season.

Comment

Jerrycan for the mowers now full. 134.9 a litre.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    At least there's only 13 episodes rather than the usual 20+ in a season.
                    Indeed.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Telly has been the usual meal-related Traffic Cops and then 24 Hours in A&E, which turned out to be some kind of clip show - still three main patients, but from previous series, not all from the same day

Time for bed now, as I need to get the recycling bin back first thing and then have other Things To Do

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X