• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There were a couple of big spiders in my bathroom recently. Then they mated, and shortly after there was one spider plus some very small bits of the other one that had fallen to the floor

Now one (possibly the same one) keeps turning up for a few days, giving up and moving on, then ending up back again. Either that or a load of them are passing through.

Comment

I may have a sort of date. Ran into a lady I used to do some loony dancing with at a jazz club before it folded. Told me she's usually at a local pub at around 10 and her husband often ain't there.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        I may have a sort of date. Ran into a lady I used to do some loony dancing with at a jazz club before it folded. Told me she's usually at a local pub at around 10 and her husband often ain't there.
        Careful! I hope her husband isn't the jealous sort!

Comment

Walk briskly walked, green ring closed

Grey out still, and a rather chilly breeze. Reminded me that last night I was giving some consideration to the notion of upgrading from the one-third to the two-thirds duvet. I don't think it's quite needed yet, and next week is predicted to get a little warmer again; but soon…

Comment

Today on Missions:

I may have been too hasty about the dead person, that was my assumption based on what happened as floating about in space isn't generally good for one's health.

The computer running life support spontaneously fixed itself although everyone thinks the virgin did it. A Russian featured at the start of the first episode turned up. His presence also led me to re-evaluate the odds of dead guy not being dead.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Today on Missions:

I may have been too hasty about the dead person, that was my assumption based on what happened as floating about in space isn't generally good for one's health.

The computer running life support spontaneously fixed itself although everyone thinks the virgin did it. A Russian featured at the start of the first episode turned up. His presence also led me to re-evaluate the odds of dead guy not being dead.
              right. so we won't bother watching it then, just go with your spoilers?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

right. so we won't bother watching it then, just go with your spoilers?
                Hardly a spoiler but noted.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Careful! I hope her husband isn't the jealous sort!
                  Maybe he likes that sort of thing, Cuckolding I think its called. If the wardrobe is open put on your best performance!
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

For tea, I used the rest of the beef joint I roasted the other day to make scouse, which I had a bowl-and-a-bit of, along with odd crusts left over from various loaves in the freezer; very tasty

I did think it was maybe a bit of a shame to make a stew with the joint as it was a very good one. But I've still got sliced roast beef left in the freezer from a previous one, and the scouse did turn out very well

Though it does mean, with the lamb scouse I made last week, that I now have a very large quantity of two different kinds of scouse

Comment

Seasonal viewing on iPlayer tonight: 9/11: Inside the President's War Room, complete with the man himself (Bush, not Bin Laden) and others. Pretty interesting I thought

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X