• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just discovered yesterday me passport had expired. Applied for a new one but it takes up to 10 weeks apparently! Guess no Croatia with loony lady 1 this Sept.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      As I wander by I ponder on quite why the simple instructions to remove the tops of plastic bottle are never followed, and why the cans are never crushed so the bag doesn't bulge like Mr Creosote.
      It is no longer necessary to remove the lids from bottles. The plastic is recyclable. It's also ok to keep the screw top lids on bottles of wine.

https://www.recyclingbins.co.uk/blog...orget-the-lid/

Unforgivable to not crush cans though. Maybe all that booze has rendered them feeble.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Just discovered yesterday me passport had expired. Applied for a new one but it takes up to 10 weeks apparently! Guess no Croatia with loony lady 1 this Sept.
        Oh no! You can try the expedited service but it costs a fair few bob.

Comment

A few meetings have been cancelled today so the way is clear for something akin to productivity

Comment

But there's something I need to do first...

Comment

Although it is a bit of a challenge with the page reloading slowly

Comment

I wonder if there's any lurkers?

Comment

I'm sad about my failure to grow tomatoes. They were just a bit more involved than I expected. Next year, Rodders!

Comment

Mini greenhouses are expensive! They're all around £300!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X