• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice bit of buttered wholemeal toast to keep me going until lunchtime

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Nice bit of buttered wholemeal toast to keep me going until lunchtime
      Made it! And just for a change, lunch has been Heinz oxtail soup with sesame bloomer toast

Not sure why it is that I prefer white toast with commercial soups and brown untoasted bread with homemade

Comment

Lunch was the remains of yesterday's tuna and sweetcorn mix with some salt and vinegar crisps in a sandwich.

Yes, some of the crisps went into the sandwich.

Comment

Walk with loony lady 2 and cuppa coffee at outdoor cafe. Just had phone call from old workmate, 30 years since we last worked together.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Walk briskly walked, green ring closed

Still very grey out but there's been no more rain, nor any forecast

Comment

It's been a dull day here. A bit of sunshine would be nice. Not quite to the levels we previously had, but blanket cloud cover is not inspiring.

Comment

Feeling sorry for myself.

Out doing proper social stuff on Friday night. Have now got painful broken collarbone (and attractive but not painful black eye) to show for my efforts.

Sympathy welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Feeling sorry for myself.

Out doing proper social stuff on Friday night. Have now got painful broken collarbone (and attractive but not painful black eye) to show for my efforts.

Sympathy welcome!

Sounds like you would have been safer staying in lockdown

Comment

Tea: chunky breaded haddock, chips and beans. Made a nice change

And there's episode one of a new series of Ambulance on iPlayer!

Comment

ah feck it

MINE!!!!
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X