• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another very nice sausage roll

Comment

Lovely afternoon up in Glasgow. A bit blowy though.

Comment

Mundane laundry done

Comment

Panto group last production cast and crew picnic. Went with my younger daughter. Hardly anyone turned up, but it was lovely and warm and sunny in Kannenfeldpark. Then walked over to my sons place where my daughter-in-law proclaimed that our grandson is now toilet trained. But got caught short in the garden and showed us the photo of the 0.5m turd he laid...

Well, that's one for his 18th.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

As it's the weekend, I allow myself to ignore the calorie count, which means I've had various snacks including two Mars bars and various crisps and biscuits during the day. The end result is that I didn't feel very peckish this evening, so tea has just been chicken and barley soup with a couple of bits of wholemeal bread

Comment

Nice fingernail-paring moon setting in the west

Viewing tonight has been a bit of Trucking Hell, as it so often is

Early night now as I want to get an early start tomorrow, so I have a slight chance of having time to take some stuff to the self-storage place later.

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Panto group last production cast and crew picnic. Went with my younger daughter. Hardly anyone turned up, but it was lovely and warm and sunny in Kannenfeldpark. Then walked over to my sons place where my daughter-in-law proclaimed that our grandson is now toilet trained. But got caught short in the garden and showed us the photo of the 0.5m turd he laid...

Well, that's one for his 18th.
                Must be hereditary!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny start out, already 19°C but not predicted to go higher than 22°, although experience shows that doesn't mean it won't. Barometer down a bit though at 1012/1020mB, possibly portending the somewhat cooler and wetter weather expected from midweek

Comment

Morning all

Dull and overcast but dry. Currently 12 degrees ('feels like' 10) with a high of 14 later. Quite a stiff breeze going on. Rain expected at some point but the app is rubbish at pin-pointing when.

Today's Kantar diary fact is:
                    A new type of zebra crossing with push button controls for pedestrians is introduced 1962

Comment

Morning.

The binmen have decided a 6.30am pick up is not needed so are doing the bins now.

I've been told by various weather apps that it is between 19 and 23 degrees. With a high of 28 degrees. I need to pour water on some plant roots before the sun gets to them.

Currently in a meeting which people keep joining and leaving.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X