• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

i did say 'might'.
    discussion of T&C's has yet to commence, and i've been doing this for a very, very, loooooooooooong time*

*so i won't need NLuK or eeek's advice on how to go about it

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

i did say 'might'.
      discussion of T&C's has yet to commence, and i've been doing this for a very, very, loooooooooooong time*

*so i won't need NLuK or eeek's advice on how to go about it
      Still worth a banana

I still haven't got final confirmation of my six week extension. I daresay they'll manage to sort it out by the weekend though

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Still worth a banana

I still haven't got final confirmation of my six week extension. I daresay they'll manage to sort it out by the weekend though
        1) cheers
        2) fingers crossed

Comment

It's a sad day when wetherspoons is your only option. Good luck to you both!

I, on the other hand, had to go to the doctors (for one of those wimmins things check ups) and, as I was outdoors, I wandered up to the high street to Waitrose. I had a nosy in the pub window as I passed and it seemed to be open. On my way back (with flowers, gin and yum yums) I entered said pub for a beverage.

It would seem that the previous manager (Spanish) has been replaced with a new one (Italian). The former did 'perfect serve' G&Ts, the new one adds a slice of lemon and uses a full bottle of tonic. Training required but it's not insurmountable. I don't mind so much about garnishes but I do care about my gin:tonic ratio.
          Last edited by ladymuck; 25 May 2021, 19:55.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            It's a sad day when wetherspoons is your only option. Good luck to you both!

I, on the other hand, had to go to the doctors (for one of those wimmins things check ups) and, as I was outdoors, I wandered up to the high street to Waitrose. I had a nosy in the pub window as I passed and it seemed to be open. On my way back (with flowers, gin and yum yums) I entered said pub for a beverage.

It would seem that the previous manager (Spanish) has been replaced with a new one (Italian). The former did 'perfect serve' G&Ts, the new one adds a slice of lemon and uses a full bottle of tonic. Training required but its not insurmountable. I don't mind so much about garnishes but I do care about my gin:tonic ratio.
            i was joking.
            i can't stand tim martin, i nutted him* when he had a wine bar in Muswell Hill a long time ago.
            so i don't use his pubs.

*purely in self defense, honest.

Comment

i was joking.
              i can't stand tim martin, i nutted him* when he had a wine bar in Muswell Hill a long time ago.
              so i don't use his pubs.

Good for you!

For that, I offer you the tipple of your choice

Comment

Ents is The Curse of Oak Island S01E01. Yes, I have downloaded all bazillion series.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Good for you!

For that, I offer you the tipple of your choice
                  any fine gold caribbean rum will do nicely thankee maaaaam

Comment

Couldn't decide what to have for dinner, until I remembered there were some Cumberland sausages in the fridge that Needed to be Eaten™ so it was sausages, chips and beans

Comment

i was joking.
                      so i don't use his pubs.

Excellent

Comment

Working...
                      X