• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet more "strategic experts" who joined to help us through our 2 year transformation project (its in its third year) leave the company, you can tell the fan has been switched on and things are hitting it.

Oh well maybe we can get some work done.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Popped out to the post box (my last posting for a while as my time on the survey has now ended) and it's not very nice out. Dull, damp feeling (not raining yet), and windy.

Lunch was a cheese and ham toasted effort. Not sure why I bought Edam slices as I don't really like it. Must have been for a recipe that I've since forgotten about.

Comment

Trip to the Royal Mail and Sainsbury's has been done. Turns out I only bought two or three things from Sainsbury's that allow something to be crossed off tomorrow's delivery

Still, I got a few things that I couldn't otherwise get, including the latest Viz

And lunch has been a couple of Southern not-fried chicken thighs off the tepid food counter

The rain was either very light or on pause throughout, too, which was better than expected
        Last edited by NickFitz; 21 May 2021, 13:10. Reason: Typos…

Comment

greetings, people of TPD

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

greetings, people of TPD

Afternoon

Keeping well?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Afternoon

Keeping well?
              pretty much, tfa.
              apart from a stuck quote, can't see my profile, and the Basel Bampot's still the only active mod.
              busy sorting probate things and trying to create a workable plan to merge two houses full of stuff into one.
              deep joy.
              still, could be worse.

you guys all cool?
              Brillo been on?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

greetings, people of TPD

Hello there! Nice to see you!

All good here thanking you kindly. Hope you and yours are staying sane*

Not seen Brillo for a good while.

*for a given arbitrary value of sane

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  HWMBO has to attend a family zoom call and so I have been entrusted with putting dinner in the oven

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Hello there! Nice to see you!

All good here thanking you kindly. Hope you and yours are staying sane*

Not seen Brillo for a good while.

*for a given arbitrary value of sane
                  as sane as we ever were, thanks

bloody stuck quote's still there

Comment

The new case for my shiny new kit is significantly bigger than the old one. This is what comes of not measuring up when you've got 1 minute to order to get next day delivery.

At least there'll be lots of space to work in, so the build ought to result in fewer scraped knuckles.

Comment

Despite all my rushing around in the car today, the watch has only credited me with seven minutes of exercise

The rain appears to be holding off right now, so I shall risk going for my walk

Comment

Working...
                      X