• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breakfast - Mr V's late night Kedgeree with smoked Mackerel, eggs, brown rice & chilli.

Luncheon - Smoked salmon mouse on granary bread with tomatoes and cheese stuffed peppers. Washed down with a mug of coffee.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I should never hunt for anything on Youtube I always get distracted.

Cheer up Nick other careers await!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Did you have "the talk" in the words of the Clash!
        Yes. It seems that there is an extension until June but no-one knows what I'll be doing as the programme manager who wants me to work with him hasn't told anyone anything. Until he shares the scope, the consultancy can't issue the paperwork.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Yes. It seems that there is an extension until June but no-one knows what I'll be doing as the programme manager who wants me to work with him hasn't told anyone anything. Until he shares the scope, the consultancy can't issue the paperwork.
          Good news, remember as one of my colleagues used to say "where there is confusion there is overtime!" Most places if they ever got organised we would all be out of work!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Good news, remember as one of my colleagues used to say "where there is confusion there is overtime!" Most places if they ever got organised we would all be out of work!
            That's what the MD at the consultancy said

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Sounds promising!

I found out earlier that the deadlines for this project have already been pushed back, so looks like I'll probably get at least a couple of weeks more than the current end time

Comment

Walk briskly walked, green ring closed

Bit of a breeze out there now, but it wasn't so bad once I got warmed up

Comment

A year ago tonight

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  The good chip shop up the way in Jessop’s former HQ closed down tonight. I might venture across town to Grimsby Fisheries for a Pukka Pie and chips this week, assuming Boris doesn’t close everything down at 20:30
                  Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Well, looks like I’m taking a chance on getting fined or banished to a remote Scottish island or something if I go to Grimsby Fisheries
                  Still haven't been to Grimsby Fisheries, though of course the nearby options are available again now

Comment

Dinner was chicken & pasta.

Our cat had a fight with a neighbours dog and has gone missing so everyone is upset.

ents was megamind with Miss V3 while the others went to search. then I finished off Iron Sky 2 - the coming race.

Megamind was fun with a decent story.

Iron Sky wasn't quite as wild as ver 1 but fun all the same.

Comment

Ribs and chips for tea

Comment

Working...
                      X