• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    dinner was the final steak pie <a song by europe, the band, not the continent>
    chips and peas, and the last Rioja, which will be slowly sipped for the rest of the evening.

mastermind and UC after which i know not.

day #3 of no pub

don't know if i'll stay sane.

meh.
    The good chip shop up the way in Jessop’s former HQ closed down tonight. I might venture across town to Grimsby Fisheries for a Pukka Pie and chips this week, assuming Boris doesn’t close everything down at 20:30

Comment

I was just about to click "pay" on a hefty order of Indian food on Just Eat when I decided to be more responsible and clear some space in the fridge of HWMBO's left overs first.

Then I'll fill it up with take aways

If they've not been banned from trading / gone out of business by Wednesday.

Comment

Well, looks like I’m taking a chance on getting fined or banished to a remote Scottish island or something if I go to Grimsby Fisheries

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          I was just about to click "pay" on a hefty order of Indian food on Just Eat when I decided to be more responsible and clear some space in the fridge of HWMBO's left overs first.

Then I'll fill it up with take aways

If they've not been banned from trading / gone out of business by Wednesday.
          Tonight
          Married

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            We went to our local Aldi, they had loads. (loo rolls that is, not children.)
            Did you a welder and 300 hair baubles, too?
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
              Tonight
              Surely takeaway services count as essential if they stop people going to the shops so much

Tea tonight has been chicken madras (out of the freezer) with rice and naan

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Surely takeaway services count as essential if they stop people going to the shops so much

Tea tonight has been chicken madras (out of the freezer) with rice and naan
                I bloomin' hope so!

Ocado site has gone bonkers.

Hopefully I will be able to get out to forage tomorrow.

Bins put out. Don't usually do the Tuesday collection but I forgot to do them for Friday's.

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                  Did you a welder and 300 hair baubles, too?
                  Table saw and a Mitre saw.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Entertainment: The Grand Moff Tarkin in "The Blue Carbuncle", amusing enough.

"The Sign of the Four": The Jeremy Brett version: I'd forgotten they were 2 hour eps, very mannered indeed.

Horizon: the horrors of the demolition of the Corby steelworks.

Putin: A Russian Spy Story.

That's the first Horizon I've watched in yonks.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      Bins put out. Don't usually do the Tuesday collection but I forgot to do them for Friday's.
                      Nothing in the rules about putting the bins out. Hope you got away with it this time

Comment

Working...
                      X