• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Some bits of scattered cloud lingering around but mainly sunny out

Not too warm yet though at 9°C; 13° expected later, but also getting windier; barometer at 1008/1016mB.

Comment

Morning

Sunny with some wind.

Currently 11 degrees with a high of 13.

Getting my WM replaced.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning

sunny here, today

Comment

Beans on toast for lunch.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I too will be having beans on toast for lunch. Maybe with an egg, undecided on that bit.

I am still into the Heinz Five Beanz (that z annoys me immensely) as they're a tad more interesting than the usual sort.

Comment

It's been a while since I had sausages in finger rolls for lunch. This grave omission has now been corrected

Comment

Stroll Strolled
                Spicy Soup Slurped
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

I went for a walk around the block in a zig-zag fashion as I needed to drop something off at the post box. Bright and sunny. The breeze is a bit chilly but not too bad once you get going and warm up.

Now to have those beans on toast (decided not to have the egg).

Comment

Lunch - just now was mexicana cheese on granary bread.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Walk briskly walked, achieving a pace of 14'10"/mile; green ring closed

It's a mild 12°C out, and the wind is strong but also mild, so quite refreshing if anything

Comment

Working...
                      X