• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
    How did the Girls' Glamping turn out? Bit chilly and very blustery overnight here in Surreyshire...
    The children finally stopped sodding around and went to sleep about 11. I slept quite happily in my bed until around 9 this morning.

It was pretty blustery here too!

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      the will to live is a bit thin today.
      the addled one is playing up, and there are few options for me to help my partner.
      external care assistance is being reinstated from tomorrow, so we'll see.
      a north african style fish stew has been concocted for dinner.
      more on that later.
      <- manly and socially distanced

Comment

Walk around the block taken with the family, and green ring successfully closed.

Comment

i hope this green ring isnt catching
          i've got engineers syndrome.
          i fix things.
          i make things work.
          when faced with things wot can't be fixed, i'm bolloxed.
          and alzheimers can't be fixed.

Comment

Gosh.

The Red Lady of Paviland featuring on Smithsonian Mystic Britain.

A mere 34,000 years young.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Tonight's tea has been breakfast: a very nice fry-up

Comment

Quite a productive day, but I think I'll stop there and veg out in front of the telly for a while

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  Gosh.

The Red Lady of Paviland featuring on Smithsonian Mystic Britain.

A mere 34,000 years young.
                  Followed by HSB S3 E2: "Domestic Beef" being the ep where someone's keeping a cow in a fifth floor apartment.

It doesn't end well.

"Hill Street Blues" Domestic Beef (TV Episode 1982) - IMDb

And it's the ep that introduces "Jon Gennaro" who is a famous Hollywood actor who wants to ride around with the cops.

<spoiler> In a similar way to the cow, this really doesn't end well </spoiler>
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    Followed by HSB S3 E2: "Domestic Beef" being the ep where someone's keeping a cow in a fifth floor apartment.

It doesn't end well.

"Hill Street Blues" Domestic Beef (TV Episode 1982) - IMDb

And it's the ep that introduces "Jon Gennaro" who is a famous Hollywood actor who wants to ride around with the cops.

<spoiler> In a similar way to the cow, this really doesn't end well </spoiler>
                    How the hell do you get a cow into a fifth-floor apartment?

Comment

I've been on a Zoom call with some old pub buddies. I'm now several pints to the good and happier for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X