• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Moron Show is on the telly. He's going quite bald under those straggly bits, isn't he?

Comment

I heard him earlier today in the Commons.

Now he's just waffling.

His hair is quite grey isn't it?
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Links are (finally) up

Comment

Watching Million Pound Mega Motorhomes.

Comment

Ribs and chips for tea, accompanied by Trucking Hell

Comment

Dammit, I haven't done the trundling. I did start to sort out the recycling I'd dumped in various places but then didn't finish the job. I can't be bothered now so it will have to wait until Thursday evening.

Comment

Tonight's viewing was S1E9 of Treadstone, The Seoul Asylum

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all

Dry and bright out, a fair bit of cloud around. It's currently 9 degrees and will rise to 13 and no precipitation expected. Barometer up to 1022 mBar.

Today's Kantar diary fact is:
                  Hip Hop artist 'Eminem' releases his first major record album 'The Slim Shady' 1999

Comment

The Sun has got his hat on...
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Ribs and chips for tea, accompanied by Trucking Hell
                      Before you know it, you'll be watching Randolph Scott films in the afternoon.

Morning.

Grey.

Dark.

Dank.

Dreary.

Drizzly.

Sunless.

Windy.

Good to see the weather's unborked itself again.

I hope the butterfly I released yesterday managed to survive the night.

One swallow doesn't make a summer and one fine day in February doesn't make a spring.

Ho hum.

17 deg in here, so warmish.

1015 mBar, 29.97 inHg, 54% RH.

Tuesday apparently though I'll take that on trust.

Feeling slightly more human today, the back has eased a lot although much care remains required.

I assume this is aided by the passing of the more inneresting effects of the jab.

I do seem to have quite marked responses to these things.

<hiatus>

The dung coloured tin shed door seems suitably dung coloured and very shiny, being gloss, like.

Glad I didn't spend any money on that colour paint.

Trek to the post office to buy the TV Times done.

Walk walked.

Strewth it's quite cold and windy out there today, with an overwhelming sense of grey impending doom.

The unwashed pair of jeans that have been gracing my walks for the last n weeks are now in the WM having a much needed freshen up.

Out of the WM and onto the washing line in a semigale.

Religious jumper also washed a bit.

Discovered that using the hot air function in the TD produces just as much fluff as the usual TD.

<hiatus>

Lunch: two tins of Heinz leek & potato soup, one of which managed to deposit itself in the nice washing up water from breakfast much to my total joy the other with Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed bread, bramble jelly sandwich on same, blackcurrant sandwitch on same, red corner yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Jeans off the line into the TD.

Freecell score: 86%, running average 84% (83.66something%).

Afternoon entertainment: Trucking Hell wherein a VW Golf was rescued from a river because "the sat nav said turn right" in the middle of a ford, so he did.

Are these people real?

It's like the idiot that did the same sort of thing on a level crossing.

Traffic cops: just busted some county lines scumbags, one of whom had rather large knife in his jacket.

Tea( when I get a round tuit): lambs liver & bacon with onion gravy, a yog, and 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Very nice.

Entertainment: Enterprise S2 E1 again, wherein the Good Captain returns from 3100 and kicks arse.

The Bitz Spirit with Lucy Worsley: unusually for British TV has shown real dead bodies.

The Bad Skin Clinic: Acne week: including an attractive young lady with zits on her arse, and a very nice arse it is too, to be sure.

No pimple popping this week though. But the arse made up for it.

Don't tell xogg, but it's repeated on Sunday & Monday on Quest Red.

Disasters Engineered on Quest+1: Concorde and Kegworth.
                      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 23 February 2021, 23:04.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X