• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    IQ

[emoji3]
    Common sense I'd say. Even my Dad couldn't believe he survived the past month with me.

Comment

Pulled pork in the oven see you in 5-8 hours
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Blanket out of WM. Assortment of clothing in. Just a couple of jumpers to go that need a more delicate touch.

Eating an 'opal' apple. A variety I've not tried before. Yellow skin, smells a bit like a pear. Nice crunchy texture and quite sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Common sense I'd say. Even my Dad couldn't believe he survived the past month with me.
          Love is finding someone you want to annoy for the rest of your life

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Cracking open bag 2 of 17 in my Lego Millennium Falcon build

No whisky this time

Comment

Interesting week. An exhausted Mrs CFL left managing an ICU ward to work for BUPA.

BUPA is more stressful apparently and the quality of care in her words is "appalling and inhumane". Germans don't exaggerate.

Move back to Bavaria is inevitable once restrictions are lifted. It will be announced to me this week I think.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Grey day out but no snow or rain, or not so far

It briefly soared to 3°C but managed to calm itself down and has settled back to 2°, while the barometer apps are reporting 986/993mB.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
                  Interesting week. An exhausted Mrs CFL left managing an ICU ward to work for BUPA.

BUPA is more stressful apparently and the quality of care in her words is "appalling and inhumane". Germans don't exaggerate.

Move back to Bavaria is inevitable once restrictions are lifted. It will be announced to me this week I think.
                  My nan has been over in the Spanish house since November, I think she’s finally made the decision to stay out there and. It come back. Can’t blame her as she’s on her own over here and my mum worries that neither me or my brother are what you’d consider close incase anything happens

Comment

Afternoon.

The sky is now grey but it was a nice blue before.

Actually went to Boots today to pick up my prescription as I decided I needed a lie down yesterday.

The Poundland near it was shut. In fact a few other random shops that were deemed essential a few weeks ago are now shut.

Starbucks had re-opened and unlike the Pret next to it wasn't allowing customers into the store to infect everyone. (Both sell tulip coffee but it was interesting to see how they sell it.)
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Lunch: zingy chicken, tomato and lentil soup, with the last round of wholemeal and a round of multiseed, due to Sainsbury's peculiar policy of not selling in-store bakery wholemeal loaves for home delivery

Comment

Working...
                      X