• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    NickFitz Posts 35,257
    BrilloPad Posts 34,930

All that drivelling and I am still 327 posts behind....
    Catching up though

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Tomorrow is holiday
      so what? every day's holiday

Comment

My mappy thing can show various maps side by side. It does Bing OS maps and Google road maps but I couldn't do a version with Google Street view option. Spent ages farting about with cmd, vbs and Powershell with various keyboard and mouse simulating progs, nowt worked. Then it occurred to me to use the Firefox and Brave browsers I have installed but never use. By default they open with the same window size/position as the last time you used them. 2 line batch file to open them, sorted in a couple of minutes.
        Last edited by xoggoth; 7 January 2021, 18:19.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Hard to think of anywhere to walk with loony lady 1 tomorrow that's close to home and isn't crowded or very muddy. Keep nagging her but she refuses to buy herself some wellies.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Hard to think of anywhere to walk with loony lady 1 tomorrow that's close to home and isn't crowded or very muddy. Keep nagging her but she refuses to buy herself some wellies.
            Find out her foot size and buy her some. Problem solved.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Watching BBC Two - Inside the Factory, Series 6, Socks and they're visiting a factory in Leicester. I'm sure NF knows where it is.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Watching BBC Two - Inside the Factory, Series 6, Socks and they're visiting a factory in Leicester. I'm sure NF knows where it is.
                there's one on every street corner

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    I'm watching that too

It's about a mile and a half away as the crow flies, a bit over two by road as you have to get over the river, just off Saffron Lane

Comment

Tea has been ribeye steak, chips, fried onion, and beans; very tasty

The steak had been at the bottom of the meat drawer in the freezer since last August, because I kept forgetting it was there

Comment

Working...
                      X