• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    WTFH to WTFH??
    He posted on Twitter a day or two ago. If he doesn't return soon, I may send him a DM on there to find out what he's up to…

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Today's Katar diary fact is:
      Chinese researchers report that they have cloned two monkeys using the same technology as 'Dolly the Sheep' 2018
      So is that four monkeys in total, or did they start with one?

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Too many people out & about.

Something must be done.
        Troops on the streets. They should turn the pedestrian crossing outside into a checkpoint with barbed wire and wooden barriers, and then I can watch them dragging people whose journeys weren't really necessary out of their cars and shooting them in front of the hardware shop

Comment

Further investigation of the heating scheme has revealed that the city council allows landlords to apply on behalf of their tenants (as they'd have to give approval for the work anyway), so they won't be going to jail for fraud after all, which is probably for the best; they're just crap at keeping me informed of what's going on

Comment

Zingy chicken, tomato and lentil soup with wholemeal bread for (late) lunch

Comment

There's a Sainsbury's delivery slot available tomorrow night for £0, but I can't think of anything I need

Have to let somebody else have it or let the delivery driver get an early night, I suppose

Comment

In the Chinese

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  In the Chinese
                  Very nice, as ever

Busyness status: didn't get the chance to ask as they were busy

Though the Polish delivery driver had enough time free while he waited for an order being made in parallel with mine to tell me how much colder winters are in Poland

Comment

Ordered a take away for dinner from Murger Han Han and very delicious it was too.

Left overs have been stashed in the fridge. Very stuffed.

Comment

Tonight's telly has been The Americans: S1E6 Trust Me (TV Episode 2013) and S1E7 Duty and Honor (TV Episode 2013)

Early night now because of the Antipodean Zoom call in the morning

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X