• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a very meh sort of day, even more so since it started raining rather than the light drizzle earlier.

Glad I went for a walk when I did.

Bored.

Now.

Even the reading of the book has relieved it very little.

The playing of Freecell relieved it very little.

Score: 100% of 8, Running average: 83% (83.447%).

Tea: spag with the last of the bol from the freezer, more will need to be made next week, spag being almost the last of the wholemeal spag (thank feck), 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea, stewed pears sans custard.

Entertainment: "Doom".

Let's see if we manage to watch it today so I can get rid of 3 dvds to the charity emporia.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Looking on Google Maps at places round here to go for a walk. They're widening the Great Central Way to accommodate cyclists and pedestrians in greater numbers, and the works currently block it between here and the wetland nature reserve. But I can get round that by taking a nostalgic walk past a house where I lived nearly thirty years ago and then up a side road where a good mate lived around thirty-five years ago

Not going there today though. The rain's stopped for a rest, but it'll be back at work again soon

Comment

meh
        meh
        and thrice meh.
        i can't even work up the interest to read a book.

Comment

Rain's back in stair rod mode again

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
            Entertainment: "Doom".

Let's see if we manage to watch it today so I can get rid of 3 dvds to the charity emporia.
            Halfway through, then I stopped it to look at the teletext on BBC News to see if The Orange Gimp was still breathing.

Sadly enough, he is.

Now watching "Pacific War in Color" on Smithsonian.

Wherein the septics have just relieved the Marianas.

So now they can bomb the tulipe out of Japan.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

dinner was steak pie, chips and peas.
              and merlot for a change.
              ents <after retuning freeview> will be the dutch detective wiv the lahndahn accent.
              not much else on, really.
              127 channels and nothing on, to paraphrase the Boss.

meh.

oh, and it's still raining.

meh.

Comment

In the Chinese

Comment

watching london live.
                  a thing about disabled people racing bikes.
                  quite inspiring, and very not meh.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    In the Chinese
                    Very nice, as always

The rain held off while I was walking down there, but started again by the time I was walking back. But it was slowly building up, and I got home before it got really heavy again

Still heavy now, but that's outside's problem

No word on how busy they were as Janet was off doing something in the kitchen, which possibly means they were busy, but that's conjecture on my part.

Comment

Pizza

Watched some crap telly.

Now drinking some red wine.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X