• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coincidentally, Monkey Life is showing chimps in snow

Comment

Off for walk. Local again as still no van. Unlike you lot only had two short flurries of snow this morning but quite bright now. Serves yer right yer bluddy northerners.

Yeh, London is north.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Lunch: duck & barley soup with wholemeal bread

It's still snowing, though a lot less. Good covering out there though

Comment

Uneventful drive to Heathrow and back. My car had a couple of inches of snow on it and a few clumps stubbornly held on for the drive. Was especially pleased it started; that drive out on Thursday definitely helped.

There was a persistent but light snow shower for most of the journey to the airport. It stopped about 5 minutes before we arrived and hasn't yet returned.

Comment

Waitrose have delivered half an hour early. I am now stocked up with chunky breaded haddock fish fingers for a while

Comment

Just remembered that bed linen load no.1 finished about 3 hours or more ago and has been festering in the WM.

Rescued and hung about. Now the duvet cover is in. Then I need to do the towels. If I hadn't forgotten about it, it would all be done by now

Comment

The snow finally stopped. I popped out the back and scraped most of it off the cars, in the vague hope of making things easier should I want to go somewhere. Looked like two to three inches of it.

The weather app is talking of more snow later, but it's also saying it's raining right now, and it isn't. So I don't know how much to trust it for this evening

Comment

Snow's back

Comment

Evening all.

Snowy here, surprisingly... rather heavier than first predicted. The afternoon rain never happened and so we had enough for the CovKids to attempt a snowman.

Comment

Bloody freezing in the dining room. At some point I need to stop spending money on stupid tulip and replace the windows/door.

Comment

Working...
                      X