• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes!

Yes!

Bill Bailey!
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Sorry spoiler...
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Yes!

Yes!

Bill Bailey!

Comment

Watching The Truth About Amazon on 4OD

Pretty sure there's much I already know but am already stunned by people's perceptions of Amazon as a big friendly company that's trustworthy and offers the best prices.

Even HWMBO earlier today said he was looking for something and although he could get it from an independent shop, he trusted Amazon's delivery more than an unknown company.

Comment

In the Chinese

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              In the Chinese
              Very nice as always

Busyness: not specified, but probably at least moderately busy as Janet was rushing back and forth to the kitchen, the delivery driver rushed in and rushed out again, and there was much clattering of woks

Comment

I've had sherry and mince pies and now it's time for bed.

Comment

Oh crap, I never made the bed.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Oh crap, I never made the bed.
                    My heart bleeds for you; it's a terrible situation to find oneself in

Comment

Tonight's first fillum was The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006), which is an absolute pile of tulipe.

Next up was Fast & Furious 7 (2015) which is better. At least they'd started constructing decent plots by then

And then more of The Sopranos: S6AE1 Members Only (TV Episode 2006), S6AE2 Join the Club (TV Episode 2006), S6AE3 Mayham (TV Episode 2006), and S6AE4 The Fleshy Part of the Thigh (TV Episode 2006)

Goodnight all
                      Last edited by NickFitz; 20 December 2020, 07:19.

Comment

Working...
                      X