• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Towels out the WM and draped.

No more laundry today.

Glad I opted to post presents down to brother+fam. I had a hunch I wouldn't make it out of London.

HWMBO and I are waiting on the small print to decide if he's cancelling his visit.
    Last edited by ladymuck; 19 December 2020, 16:44.

Comment

In other news...

The rain stopped and the sun came out. Then the rain came back. Then it stopped. Now it's back.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

I was going to walk down to Fulham to pick up another gift for HWMBO but have just discovered the shop is shut at the weekend! If I had known that, I would have ordered delivery to my house rather than an in-store collection No idea when I'll be able to pick that up.
        March?
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

As if by magic this turns up and HWMBO says it's actually a decent recipe

He's channelling Felicity Cloake and is trying out lots of recipes over the next few days to come up with the best one.
          Was it the first one he tried or the 10th - after a few tests I suspect any recipe may be good
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Looks like you're locked in now, lm
            And the good DrS too!

Comment

Towels out the WM and draped.

No more laundry today.

Glad I opted to post presents down to brother+fam. I had a hunch I wouldn't make it out of London.

HWMBO and I are waiting on the small print to decide if he's cancelling his visit.
              If you live on your own you can have a support bubble/bubble with another household and there is no restriction on distance.

This contradicts the don't travel in/out of tier 4 advice but it means if you are in tier 4 whoever you bubble with has to adhere to the same rules even if they are in a lower tier areas. So it means they can't use non-essientail retail etc.
              Last edited by SueEllen; 19 December 2020, 17:30.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                March?
                Probably about right!

Comment

Cross border travel with Scotland is forbidden.

Sturgeon is speaking.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

big pot of stovies on the hob.
                    good, wholesome peasant food, fit for a good, wholesome peasant like myself.
                    and a bottle of Rioja chambreing to accompany it.
                    just the job for an evening in soggy sarf herts.
                    oh, and i'm locked down too <electric avenue>.
                    don't GAFF though

Comment

Suddenly got mega windy here

Raining too

Comment

Working...
                      X