• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably next door eh?
    maybe their bin was full

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      Probably next door eh?
      maybe their bin was full
      I wouldn't put it past that practice manager; I know (because I've seen her doing it from my kitchen window) that she sometimes nicks a normal household bin for their back yard, presumably to save on their commercial waste bill

Though I'm not sure she'd go so far as sneaking into our back yard - there's usually a few recycling bins standing about in the open.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        From a female PoV, unless someone has a bit of a niche interest, there's nothing sexy about a speculum that could be considered celebratory.

Not up for a good Xmas stuffing?

Some people no sense of adventure.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

From a female PoV, unless someone has a bit of a niche interest, there's nothing sexy about a speculum that could be considered celebratory.
          I'd go with the niche interest angle; there's some funny people round here, and indeed round most places in my experience

Comment

they have some very ingenious machines in sweet factories.
            quite amazing, really.
            i do love engineering.
            and curry (which i had for dinner)
            oh, and Rioja.
            have a nice evening, all.

Comment

Dinner was goat curry that HWMBO had made when he was here in November.

Comment

Dinner was goat curry that HWMBO had made when he was here in November.
                west indian or arabic stylee?
                i love a good goat curry.

Comment

'sup?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    west indian or arabic stylee?
                    i love a good goat curry.
                    No idea. Probably the former?

He made his own Caribbean curry powder (I have a pot of the stuff left over) so maybe neither?

Comment

No idea. Probably the former?

He made his own Caribbean curry powder (I have a pot of the stuff left over) so maybe neither?

i think there may be a clue in 'caribbean'

Comment

Working...
                      X