• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Ford Orion Ghia I: 100 on the road, with 402 SORNed; 20 (89 SORN) that were manufactured in 1989

No wonder I never see another one about nowadays, never mind another G reg

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
      Please put a penny in the Worst Mod's hat?

hmm spoilt for choice!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Dinner has been sainsburys TTD beef stroganoff, with mixed rice and a nice Chablis.
        ents will be Lewis.
        only one more get up at the crack of dawn this week.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          Entertainment: the remainder of "Predators (2010)" that I didn't watch last night.

Possibly followed by the 2nd VHS cassette of H2G2.
          Entertainment (continued):

"Predators" was amusing enough in a weird sort of way.

Now watching "Adolph Hitler's War" on Yesterday, it seems to be an eastern production, and this week's epic is about the battle of Kursk, which I was reading about only yesterday, admittedly at about 04:30.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

The soup - sorry, broth - is smelling awesome

Just going to give it a bit longer…

Meanwhile out there, the full moon has just risen over the buildings opposite, slightly veiled by thin cloud

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              only one more get up at the crack of dawn this week.
              mind you, Dawn quite enjoys the experience, or so she says

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                mind you, Dawn quite enjoys the experience, or so she says
                My aunt is called Dawn, I'll ask her

Comment

Realised about 20 mins ago that I'd not had any dinner. The penultimate portion of beef pie is out the freezer and being warmed up with some roasties and veg
                  Last edited by ladymuck; 1 October 2020, 20:09.

Comment

I actually watched telly this evening. Romesh & Rob do Country Music. Mad tulip.
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

The Scotch broth turned out exceeding nice with a couple of bits of wholemeal bread

I had some big carrots and other stuff that needed using up, so it's a very thick one this time

Comment

Working...
                      X