• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just remembered to pop out the back and make sure the main gate is open for the binfolk. It is, and also the recycling bins have already been emptied, so I was able to get a reverse trundle in

Comment

Self-assessment submitted to accountant.

Lots of thanks to Lady Muck with the reminder.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

What a miserable fecking day.
        been pissing it down all day, and no signs of desisting any time soon.
        meh.
        lunch was a couple of jumbo sausage rolls, with manly HP sauce.
        and earl grey tea.
        still, TFIF.

Comment

I am on hold (26 mins at time of posting) for the HSBC Business Internet Banking Helpdesk.

Very concerned that, on logging in to download my September statements, I was greeted with 'your account has been locked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts'. I was then forced to provide all new details and sign a form that they need to review before allowing me access to my accounts again.

I was able to check my accounts around 9 am on their mobile app so something seems to have happened since then.

Apparently I'm in a prioritised queue. I dread to think how long the non-priority queue is.

Not a happy bunny.

Oh and smalls were put in the WM around 11 am and I've just heard it beep to indicate completion.

Comment

Anyone seen this yet https://twitter.com/hwallop/status/1311967288065691653
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              I am on hold (26 mins at time of posting) for the HSBC Business Internet Banking Helpdesk.

Very concerned that, on logging in to download my September statements, I was greeted with 'your account has been locked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts'. I was then forced to provide all new details and sign a form that they need to review before allowing me access to my accounts again.

I was able to check my accounts around 9 am on their mobile app so something seems to have happened since then.

Apparently I'm in a prioritised queue. I dread to think how long the non-priority queue is.

Not a happy bunny.

Oh and smalls were put in the WM around 11 am and I've just heard it beep to indicate completion.
              HSBC are really going downhill at the moment regarding calls and processes taking forever.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Finally got through!

The lovely Scottish lady reckons my username is too similar to another user's so they've mistyped and I have to suffer the fall out. She says no-one can access my account without my fob/token thingummy. So I now have to wait a few hours for the reset to go through and then change my username.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  I hadn't but I have now!

I only use twitter to complain at companies

Comment

Smalls out of the TD.

Shirts out of the WM and into the TD.

Cottons into the WM.

Shirts out of the TD and duly "ironed" or as "ironed" as they're ever likely to get.

Lunch: scrambled egg and poached tomato on Morrisons wholemeal sunflower and spelt toast, red pippy corner yog, bramble jelly on wholemeal, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Now waiting for the WM to disgorge the cottons so they can meet the TD.

Sun came out briefly and the rain has stopped from the deluge.

The chap who's supposed to give a quote for the roof hasn't turned up.

Two of the books on R4 have ended today, as will "9:02" or rather "Two Minutes past Nine" at 13:45.

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    Morning all

987 mBar and 65% RH.
                    989 mBar now.

Things are looking up.
                    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 2 October 2020, 12:16.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

My lunch is also scrambled eggs on toast. I did think I was missing the tomatoes when I dished it up.

Smalls are festering in the WM as I've not yet gotten around to removing them.

Comment

Working...
                      X