• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning
    CBS in shiny sarf herts.
    Sunday.

Comment

Morning!

Bright sunshine outdoors, a few wisps of cloud. Currently 15 degrees with a forecast high of 19 and increased cloud cover later. Low chance of precipitation. Barometer steady at 1020 mBar.

Off for lunch with a friend down Hampton Court way today. The hourly train service means I'll either be late or 55 mins early. I've gone for early as it's a nice day and I'm sure I can find somewhere to have a cuppa by the river.

Comment

Walk walked.

Wanly sunny for some of it.

White sky with blue patches now.

Quite grey.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Morning!

Bright sunshine outdoors, a few wisps of cloud. Currently 15 degrees with a forecast high of 19 and increased cloud cover later. Low chance of precipitation. Barometer steady at 1020 mBar.

Off for lunch with a friend down Hampton Court way today. The hourly train service means I'll either be late or 55 mins early. I've gone for early as it's a nice day and I'm sure I can find somewhere to have a cuppa by the river.
          The big hotel ( is it the mitre?) On the river is currently closed.

Outside at Mada Deli was a nice place to kill time while there a fortnight ago.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Comment

Morning

Nice and sunny

Will see some family later..
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Beef roasted.

Chilli con carne assembled and cooked, sans the red pepper that I'd forgotten was in the recipe.

Doesn't make much difference really.

Seems to have been quite a busy morning all in all.

<hiatus>

Overcooked the beef. Again.

Lunch: overcooked beef, red corner yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Next: Sunday afternoon shop at Tesco and Morrisons.
                Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 6 September 2020, 12:10.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Grey out, but mild (18°C) and dry; apparently we might even get some sun breaking through later

Comment

It's raining.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      It's raining.
                      no it's not.

Comment

Working...
                      X