• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Bonfire!

(check for hedgehogs first)

You will be needing one of these

Parkside Garden Shredder - at Lidl UK - www.lidl.co.uk
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      4 viewings booked.

And yes, there's 2 photos online featuring The Dog.
      (TW)?

Tea: the last of Sunday's roast beef with carrots and onions, stewed pears and custard, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Still knackered.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Turned quite nice out there by evening, if you like that kind of thing

Comment

Dinner was fish &chips, courtesy of the captain and his aunt bessy.
          and a nice red wine ;-)

ents, since freeview appears to have suspended all i was watching, is farscape s1e1.
          i wonder how far i'll get before i ask 'how did i ever like this?'

happy virtual Friday peeps.

Comment

Entertainment: Britain's Lost Railways: the Edinburgh to Carlisle Waverly line.

War Factories: Apocalypse Factories: or how to make a lot of nukes and deposit radioactive tulipe everwhere.

Dad's Army: A stripe for Fraser: Doomed, I tell ye, dooomed.

Dr Pimplepopper: wonder if it's pus or lipomas this time.

Comment

Watching The Repair Shop.

Must be a repeat like Pointless but it's interesting.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Reading a book recommended by Nat, good so far.

It’s a fast day, tempted to have ice cream though.

Comment

Tea has been a roast pork dinner, and it was absolutely delicious

Comment

PimplePopping: a lady with a shedload of cysts on her head, most of which were pilar cysts, proper pus filled stuff, but one was developing a horn, and has gone off for path examination.

A chap with what looks like psoriasis on his hands but the Dr isn't sure so further experimentation is required.

Biopsies.

First off injections of steroid. This stings.

Next: candida antigen.

Then: liquid N. That's gonna sting. He's twitching a bit.

Now a chap with a big feck off lump on his hip.

That's a first: it's raining outside the Drs.

It's an impressive lump.

It's a lipoma. 2lb 6oz.

Feck that was easy.

And of course there's this:

Oral sex linked to vaginal condition bacterial vaginosis - BBC News

Biopsy chap is back, noneof the treatment did anything, biopsy suggests that it's dermatitis and it's worse because he keeps picking at it. Now dispensed with steroid tape (that's a thing?) which is working.

The lady with the horn: all the bumps were pilar cysts, no cancer.

In other news, I rather enjoyed this evening's ep of Dad's Army now I'm more used to the different actors.

Much better than that dire Dad's Army film a couple of years ago.

Just trundled forth the accumulated crap: it's rather cold out there, brrrrrr.
                    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 26 August 2020, 22:12.

Comment

The right ear has been better today, but I suspect it's not 100% yet, so I gave it a rest from the hearing aids again tonight. I also fancied a break from Sam Pepys.

So I started (and got about two-thirds of the way through) The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, which I first read about fifteen years ago. It's very good

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X