• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit hot innit

Apparently we have a 50% chance of a thunderstorm about sunset. Bet it never happens

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Bit hot innit

Apparently we have a 50% chance of a thunderstorm about sunset. Bet it never happens
      I was about to say it wasn't, but I see that it's now 24.7 in here. :

And the fecking sun is out again, busy evaporating all that rain to turn the place into a prime example of a gorilla's armpit yet again.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Down to 40% now

Comment

Tea tonight has been spag bol, which was extremely nice; I managed to overdo the spices by a considerable amount, making it extra zingy

And plenty left to go in the freezer. I'm in danger of ending up with too much stuff in there again unless I pace myself, though I am a bit low on various kinds of meat so I may pop into town to visit the butchers at the market when things have cooled down a bit

Comment

Just turned the sprinkler off. Now TFBSZ
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

No telly tonight, apart from some thing about what deathtraps Victorian homes were on iPlayer whilst dining. But a further chunk of Das Boot read

21°C outside, 25° in here, and no thunderstorm

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all

It's currently 24 degrees, clear sky, forecast high of 33 with potential for thunderstorms between 1500-1800 . Barometer steady at 1014 mBar.

First coffee has been drunk.

Comment

I see this is the drivel page. As I missed a couple of oms and a pali, I ought to make the effort

Comment

Trouble is, I have even less to blather on about than normal.

Comment

I really do hope the thunderstorms actually materialise later. Haven't had a good storm in a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X