• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tea: Tesco chunky breaded haddock, orange segments and custard, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment:

HSB S6 E5 "Somewhere Over the Rambo" wherein the Cisco Kid reappears as Rambo.

HSB S6 E6 "Oh, You Kid " wherein Buntz shows his mettle.

HSB S6 E7 "An Oy for an Oy"

HSB S6 E8 "Fathers and Huns "

Sewermen on Paramount, hadn't seen this one before: tulipcano.

Jack the Ripper on Talking Pictures with Michael Caine and Lewis Collins.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

A bit more of the kitchen painted. Need to finish it by Thursday to get started on master bedroom.

EPC lady coming tomorrow.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Back to the telly tonight. As Amazon Prime Video decided was willing to go to the trouble of working, unlike the other night, I was finally able to continue with Hanna: S2E4 Welcome Mia (TV Episode 2020) and S2E5 A Way to Grieve (TV Episode 2020)

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all

It feels a bit chilly this morning. My weather app tells me it's 16 degrees outside and I can see blue sky poking through the thin cloud. Forecast high of 23 later. Barometer up to 1018 mBar. Low chance of rain this evening.

Just made my second coffee.

Comment

Keep forgetting to report our televisual viewing this week: Cursed (TV Series 2020– ) - IMDb

It's a rehash of the King Arthur story but saying that the sword chose a woman first. Good casting. The first couple of episodes were a bit of a faff because it's all about the lead finding her way and being a bit crap. The usual avoiding your destiny thing. Once she got over that, it's proving quite entertaining. A couple of almost plot twists were very obvious but I did spot them before HWMBO which makes a change.

Final two episodes tonight.

Comment

Morning all

CBS, etc here.

Comment

Morning denizens

Sun filtering through high cloud again; 16° already and headed for 20° later, but apparently the thin cloud layer will remain

Comment

Does anyone know if the £50 bike repair voucher would be enough to repair a 5.5mm (0.22") hole in the frame?

If so, I might have to get a spade out of the shed.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Does anyone know if the £50 bike repair voucher would be enough to repair a 5.5mm (0.22") hole in the frame?

If so, I might have to get a spade out of the shed.
                    Nope.

It's intended to pay for a basic service and maybe replace a tube or cable in the process.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning all

Dry.

Was sunny.

White sky now.

19.1 deg.

1019 mbar.

Apparently Wednesday.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X