• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pizza for dinner, cooked in the oven that broke yesterday and is working today
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

TFBSZ

Comment

Entertainment(concluded): Hitman Agent 47.

Hitman: Agent 47 (2015) - IMDb

Amusing enough in a brain damaged sort of way.

I see "Lucy" was on Film4.

BTVS S3 E10 "Amends" is on next.

One of those hideous Septic Xmas eps.

Though Buffy does make up for it.

Feck me, they all look really young.
        Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 24 July 2020, 22:04.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          Entertainment(concluded): Hitman Agent 47.

Hitman: Agent 47 (2015) - IMDb

Amusing enough in a brain damaged sort of way.
          I thought that one was much better than it had any right to be. Most computer game spinoffs are garbage, but I really enjoyed that one. It does lack depth, but depth isn't all it's cracked up to be. In fact, I might watch it again now you've reminded me of it

Tonight's first feature here was Aliens (1986) in the 1990 Special Edition, i.e. the one with all the stuff that was cut from the original version because the studio is run by idiots who don't know when they're on to a good thing

And after that, S1E2 and S1E3 of The Sopranos, 46 Long (TV Episode 1999) and Denial, Anger, Acceptance (TV Episode 1999). Still a bit episodic in these early days, but they're starting to build the arcs

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all
            Misty out. I suspect we shall get wet on out walk.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Popped down to the Co-op for a couple of bits, meaning I had to wear a face covering type thing

I'm not keen on these blue medical-type masks. As this is going to be A Thing from now until who knows when, I might buy a cloth one.
              If you fancy something a bit different these are made by an old mate of mine. You'll almost certainly have seen his work on TV without realising it.

T-Shirts by SALVAGED Ware | TeePublic UK

Mark Cordory
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning all

Grey.

White sky.

Drizzly.

Breezy.

Dark.

Dreary.

Damp.

20.4 deg in here this morning.

1005 mBar on the barometer.

Sunless.

I see the great and the good of Swansea are fecking up the road system yet again by altering the one way system into a two way system.

That should confuse the tulipe out of everyone, in the way it usually does every time they make it even madder than it was before.

Comment

Morning denizens

Sun's just come out after a grey start

Rain, even thunderstorms, forecast for this afternoon and evening though

Comment

Walk walked in the clammy humid grey undrizzle.

It was dry as in no current precipitation but closer than a gorilla's armpit.

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

Very close here too, and the first shower has just arrived

Comment

Working...
                      X