• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain has stopped. It seems to be a lot brighter out there now.

Debating whether to order a nice sourdough loaf from Dominique Ansell bakery now that I've scoffed the one I made and CBA to make another just yet.

Now eating a mini / multipack Crunchie.

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
      ... a common vet-intensive King Charles Cavalier Spaniel?

An 11 year old Working English Springer Spaniel (who's gun shy and never done a day's work in her life. Comes over here, doesn't work, lives off benefits...)

Let's see if this works - a photo from yesterday with my hand in it. We were re-enacting the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel:

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        And I bet the food is better too!
        More to my taste at any rate, though I gather from others that the food they lay on is actually quite good if you like that kind of thing

Bits of sunshine appearing here now

And the thunderstorms later seem to have been cancelled in favour of heavy rain overnight.

Comment

There's a letter in the hall from HMRC to a limited company at flat 2. I wondered if this was the first harbinger of a new tenant arriving, the family who were there having moved out just as lockdown started, but upon looking it up I find it was incorporated by the lady of the now-departed household last December. She'll be getting into trouble with the powers that be if she doesn't update her company registration

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

Are you new?

Comment

who wants to know?

Comment

The petition worked then?

Comment

who wants to know?

Sorry old man, section 26, paragraph 5

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

The petition worked then?

I think he was asked to leave Austria recently. I'm sure if he wants to tell us what he was up to there, he'll start a thread on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X