• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Lovely morning, nice wake up from the wife and a fantastic coffee currently being drunk.

Comment

Sun is shining, the weather is sweet, yeah
      Make you wanna move your dancing feet now
      When the mornin' gather the rainbow,
      Want you to know, I'm a rainbow too…

RNM - RIP
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        We had two yesterday!
        Ohhh! Exciting!

Comment

Morning all

Dry.

Sunless.

White sky, no sign of blue.

Cold.

Finally crawled out of bed at 09:15.

Not much point in getting up any earlier.

Plus it was warm & comfy.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I thought some filthy oik was peeing over the railings into my balcony.

Turns out it was just the caretaker doing some plant watering

Comment

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Well, that's your excitement for the day done!

Comment

Grey and sunless here, all a bit dreary.

Surrounded by mess as the CovKids have run riot over the house before we got up. Again.

Comment

Didn't sleep well at all last night. Kept waking up and dreaming a lot. Consequently tired this morning.

Comment

Morning all

Another rubbish night's sleep. Usually I find not wanting to get up in the morning is a sign I am fed up with whatever gig I'm on and it's time to look for a new one. I'm on day 8 of new gig so it surely can't be that.

First coffee being drunk.

I forgot to look out of the window on my way through the palace to the office. There was a decidedly chilly breeze coming in the bedroom window that remains open at all times. I may close it a little later.

March invoice submitted.

I must admit that I am finding it it difficult with the lock-down it is quite mentally challenging and Mrs V's childcare business is unravelling (only key workers-> key workers being quarantined etc) which isn't really helping. Not financially devastating but no holiday for us this year!

However we have to remember we are the lucky ones, plenty of people will end up on Universal Credit before the lock-down is over. I doubt few here will suffer that.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X