• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Storm didn't last very long. Slight chance of another this evening, but other than that it's just going to be rain until tomorrow lunchtime

Comment

Seems to have dried off and brightened up here. Rain due overnight, which is fine. I may go for a walk.

Comment

Got caught in a shower at 1pm on way back from blood tests. Over by 1:30pm.

Of course, I was on the R100, and with a mesh jacket and denim, it got a bit moist.
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
          Got caught in a shower at 1pm on way back from blood tests. Over by 1:30pm.

Of course, I was on the R100, and with a mesh jacket and denim, it got a bit moist.
          it would
          i had an R100 once, customised it a bit.
          good, once you got used to the torque steering.
          easy to work on too.

Comment

Scrap that. It's now raining again.

This wasn't forecast until ... Oh about now, it's later than I thought

Comment

dinner was steak pie, chips and peas, from the usual sources.
              and a nice Rioja, for a change.
              planets on BBC2, then elektrickery i think, on four, or lewis, dunno.

Comment

Made an omlette type thing for dinner, using up random stuff from the fridge. Forgot to put bacon in it. Cardinal sin, that.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Made an omlette type thing for dinner, using up random stuff from the fridge. Forgot to put bacon in it. Cardinal sin, that.
                  you'll never go to heaven now

Comment

Rumbly and rain again in north Mamucium.

Mrs LM's Kraken has arrived. Looks a nice bottle, some new black spiced rum in a white bottle.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Got a Father's Day present from son today, bottle of Limoncello.

PS Not sure that's spelt right, can't be a*d to check.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X