• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched the last bit of the Corby thing whilst dining.

And I’m nearly at the end of the Bond Project after rewatching Skyfall (2012), another very good one IMHO

The lamb stew presented a quandary, as it was taking its time to cool in one large Perspex bowl, and I didn’t want to annoy the fridge by sticking something warm in there that would take ages to get down the right temperature. So I set about divvying it up. Having decided that very large portions were acceptable for the sake of making things slightly easier with the freezer, I ended up with four, each weighing around 470g, or over a pound in real terms

They each equate to a very full bowlful, and should see me right for lamb stew for a while

Goodnight all

Comment

Good morning all!

Daily Report
      ########

Location - WFH

Weather - Too Dark To See!

Parish Notes - Bob the Horse went back to the sanctuary yesterday, along with a hefty donation to see him through his dotage. It's what Mum would've wanted. CM was home yesterday and made me a rather nice Greek salad for lunch. Managed to get some work done - which is what they pay me for after all is said and done.

Today I shall finish at 13:00 and take little boy to Anglesey with me to visit Melvyn-the-undertaker to collect Mum's remains. Offspring likes Melvyn-the-undertaker, not sure if little boy wants to be an undertaker or to help send people in the undertaker's direction - there's plenty of time for him to decide but he does have an unhealthy obsession for firearms and is a cracking shot. I see a grassy knoll in his future...
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Morning All
        Married

Comment

Drivel for century, nice and easy
          Married

Comment

BP, MrsBp and BabyBP
            Married

Comment

dsagsg
              Married

Comment

Morning denizens

Another sunny start, and up to 10°C already

Sadly, like that horse you would have backed in the Grand National if it hadn’t been cancelled, this one will fade towards the middle, never getting above 15° and ending up with the likelihood of rain this evening

Comment

Morning all
                  Overcast but pleasant out. We had a sprinkling of rain overnight, not enough to water the garden, but enough to keep the dust down.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

Dry.

White sky.

Pollen count feels high.

Wanly sunny.

Friday.

Smalls through the WM and pegged out on the line in all their tatterdemalion beauty.

Shirts in the WM, out in an hour.

<sneeze>

Rings bell

Unclean! Unclean!

<sneeze>
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
                      dsagsg

Comment

Working...
                      X