• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The showers (that were not predicted) have arrived

And despite the general chilliness out there, I’ve opened the window for a few minutes; partly so the high winds will blow some fresh air in, mostly just for the novelty of it

Comment

Tea: chilli and rice, orange segments & custard (nonrunny, spoon almost stood up in it), 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: "The Hill" with that Sean Connery et al, which I haven't seen in many a year.

Spanish branded dvd with a choice of Inglese or Catalan audio, as was the "Sgt York" dvd of yesterday.

Still windy out there & still cold.

Windy enough that the rubber mat got blown up the side passage again.

It really is a wind tunnel.

The wireless is waffling on about coughs.

I'd have thunk the computer room at the library must be an ideal place for transmission, with close proximity & the usual filthy keyboards & mice.

I wonder when the post infection zombie apocalypse begins.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I know this isn't the Joke Thread but its funny

Sadly news has just reached me saying that the first member on my friends list has sadly died because of the Coronavirus. In his house they found 500 cans of assorted food, 100kg of pasta, 75kg of rice, 200 toilet rolls and 30L of hand sanitiser which he had panic bought from Aldi “just in case!”

The whole lot collapsed and buried the daft bastard
        Married

Comment

meh.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

meh.
            Lot of it about

Comment

Comment

MrsBP's homemade chicken pie for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  MrsBP's homemade chicken pie for dinner.
                  she makes her own chickens?

Comment

Dinner was a rice dish with veggies and n'duja. Not much in the way of leftovers.

Two episodes of Marvel's Agents of Shield watched.

Comment

For tea tonight, M&S Southern Fried-well-actually-baked Chicken: a large thigh and a couple of drumsticks, with fries and lashings of ketchup

Just popped out to check the gate and trundle forth the recycling bin, but decided the bin could stay this week as it’s only half full. It’s raining sporadically out there, and still rather windy

Comment

Working...
                      X