• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This evening's epic was "Ted 2 (2015)" with Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear.

Ted 2 (2015) - IMDb

It was very funny despite being #2.

I'd forgotten the Apollo thing on the Smithsonian channel though.

It's repeated at 23:00.

Since I'm currently retired I may watch it then though it's repeated n times through the week.
    Originally posted by Rambling Sid Rumbold
    Have I neglected to mention the flood next door?

Washing machine is upstairs in what used to be the world's biggest airing cupboard.

Since the building work is currently somewhat unfinished the outlet for the WM goes to the sink.

Until if falls off said sink while the WM is running.

Cue a very impressive shower downstairs, through the light fitting.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 1 July 2019, 21:41.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

TFBSZ

London tomorrow.

Comment

Ribs and chips for tea

Feeling a little better for it. I've got some strawberries in the fridge that I should be getting into before they go off, but I'll wait a bit first.

Comment

Well here I am in the land of the Weegie. They are predicting 45mins to get the bags to the carousel.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
            I'd forgotten the Apollo thing on the Smithsonian channel though.

It's repeated at 23:00.

Since I'm currently retired I may watch it then though it's repeated n times through the week.
            Which I duly did.

Apollo 7, 8, and 9.

The programme about the engineering of the Saturn 5 is currently showing, but I'm afraid it's TFBSZ.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Strawberries had, along with some Green & Black's vanilla ice cream; very nice, and definitely one of the five-a-day

Comment

No telly tonight, for I have been reading The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood. Very good so far - I'm about halfway through.

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                  Absolutely this.

Get them down to the palace, they can duke it out on the gravel behind the gates. Should give the tourists a view of the UK they'd otherwise miss.
                  Dare I look up the verb to Duke on Urban Dictionary?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    you should get a P45 soon, and a P60 after the tax year end.

AFAIK
                    Did your accountant tell you that?

Comment

Gosh it is sunny here. With these massive windows next to me I can hardly see.

I hate drawing the blinds. I need all the sun I can get.

Comment

Working...
                      X