• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Sun combined with high cloud out; cirrus and/or cirrostratus I think. About 9°C at the moment, though we’re promised 12° later

Not sure I’ll have the windows open for long but it’s nice to get a little air circulating in the morning

Comment

In with the hoi polloi

The current sustifikate of Hinsurance duly printed out 4 months after policy renewal.

Cost me 24p that did.

Off now to collect my new fibre modem thing that I didn't want and wouldn't fit through the letter box.

Then off to the bank to withdraw £300.

Then off to the Post Office to renew the car tax.

'Tis all go in Neath at the moment.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

WFH.

Contemplating whether to have lunch in or nip out.

Mrs qh will decide for me.

Then shouting at the telly when the Budget is broadcast later

qh
        He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          What about the ones who use Julian and Modified Julian?
          I use the Dvorak keyboard
          Married

Comment

I do my car tax online

Some lower clouds muscling in now; they look rather grey and ominous, but I reckon they’re all mouth and trousers

Comment

Morning all

Weather - sunny to start, cloudy now, 11 degrees

Breakfast - none, fasting blood test

Lunch - Chicken Kiev, Chips, Beans

Health Check Up - i'm ok BMI a bit high, BP ok

Covid19 Status - Still Healthy

Hand Washes - 8 (in shower)
              Married

Comment

Afternoon all.

Sitting on the sofa looking out of the window. CBS with fluffy clouds and bright sunshine. That breeze could be chilly though.
                Last edited by covbob; 11 March 2020, 12:36.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  I do my car tax online

I don't.

I even went to the bank & got £300 out in cash this time.

I'd forgotten you don't the actual MOT & Insurance Sustifikate no more..

Could have saved myself 24p.

Had even more problems in with the hoi polloi in trying to find Windoze(tm) Explorer which doesn't exist any more.

Oh, and the preparation for FTTC appears to have made my phone ring continuously.

It's just a tad irritating so I've turned the ringer off since I never ever answer the fecking thing anyway.

Lunch: baked beans on Morrisons pumpkin and sunflower seeded crust, beetroot sandwich, bramble jelly sandwich, 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

I think I've overdone the beetroot recently since I had an unexpected bowel movement yesterday evening which was remarkably bright red. And voluminous.

I'm either dying or need to cut down a bit on the beets.

Has anyone else noticed how so much of the fun has departed from this forum that TPD is just about the only decent place to post these days.
                  Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 11 March 2020, 12:42.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

My mother on the phone: “You’ve got to be careful, don’t go where there’s crowds of people.”

Me: “I never do!”

Comment

Going to see how many eggs we get today...
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X