• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    That's odd - I grabbed all the images from the same website.

Try clicking here:
    https://d34qiagx43sg99.cloudfront.net/1003143-334.jpg
    Still prefer the moon watch

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Still prefer the moon watch
      Me too, provided it's the hand wind version...
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        ^^^ Gosh.

More things I never knew I didn't want.

Chap on the Antiques Roadshow last night was impressed with his late dad's purchases of obscure timepieces back in the day.

One of them cost £12, much to the horror of his mother.

One or other of them was worth £10k
        Rolex Prince and the Harrison guitar did it for me. FB too...
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Home again Home again jiggety jig

Somehow it's managing to hail out of a blue sky.

Lunch: scrambled egg, poached tomato on Morrisons pumpkin seed whole grain toast. Will this loaf never end? Bramble jelly sarnie. 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

BR14 must be enjoying himself.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Links are up

Comment

^^^ Indeed. Thanks.

There's still lumps of ice falling from the sky while the sun's out.

It appears that I'm getting FTTC whether I want it or not.

Ho hum.

Another redundant modem thing to add to the pile of redundant modem things.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                BR14 must be enjoying himself.
                He always does.

Or maybe he has been terminated already and is just waiting to fess up on tpd....

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Links are up

Comment

Cheese, ham and mustard toastie from Pret for lunch. Forgot how runny the mustard becomes after they've nuked it. Thank goodness for my stash of napkins!
                    Nice and tasty, despite the consistency, been ages since I've had one.

Spinningfields Pot Kettle Black for a coffee. Nearly as good as Grindsmith but not quite. Number two in Manchester ain't bad though.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      Cheese, ham and mustard toastie from Pret for lunch. Forgot how runny the mustard becomes after they've nuked it. Thank goodness for my stash of napkins!
                      Nice and tasty, despite the consistency, been ages since I've had one.

Spinningfields Pot Kettle Black for a coffee. Nearly as good as Grindsmith but not quite. Number two in Manchester ain't bad though.
                      Ooh yum. I may have to get one of those. Used to be my hangover food

Comment

Working...
                      X