• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    dinner was pork loin chops with a honey and mustard glaze, chips and peas.

yum.

and a nice rioja.

got to travel tomorrow

not particularly looking forward to it.

meh.

probably more miserable than north wales, yorkshire <at least, the people are, anyway>

more meh.
    Where are you off to?

Comment

I logged into work compute this morning. End of month files expected and I wanted to check on them.

Comment

Dinner was some prawn, garlic and chilli mezzaluna (mezzelune? jury seems out and I've chucked the box in the recycling) pasta from M&S and some salad.

Today's rediscovered food stuff was salad cream which I dressed my salad with.

It was a most tasty repast.

I also watched an old episode of Time Shift - The Trains That Time Forgot that expires today it seems. All about trains such as The Flying Scotsman, Brighton Belle, The Cornish Riviera Express. Next up is another Time Shift episdode. This one is about the history of the Ordinance Survey map.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I logged into work compute this morning. End of month files expected and I wanted to check on them.
          Since then I have been mostly watching Narcos.

Comment

Since then I have been mostly watching Narcos.
            I wanted to watch the whole thing before seeing Narcos Mexico2

Comment

Where are you off to?
              Bloody Yorkshire!!

hopefully, only for three days though.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Dinner was some prawn, garlic and chilli mezzaluna (mezzelune? jury seems out and I've chucked the box in the recycling) pasta from M&S and some salad.

Today's rediscovered food stuff was salad cream which I dressed my salad with.

It was a most tasty repast.

I also watched an old episode of Time Shift - The Trains That Time Forgot that expires today it seems. All about trains such as The Flying Scotsman, Brighton Belle, The Cornish Riviera Express. Next up is another Time Shift episdode. This one is about the history of the Ordinance Survey map.
                I did enjoy the train one. Have you been to National Railway Museum York?

I have been 3 times. Once in 1970. Once in 2018. Once in 2019. In 2018 I saw the flying scotsman under steam. In 2019 the Mallard under steam.

Though one of my favourites is the bullet train.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  Bloody Yorkshire!!

hopefully, only for three days though.
                  Sounds nice! At least while NAT is not there....

Is it not flooded at the moment?

Comment

In what sources are describing as “a turn up for the books”, I’m not going to the Chinese tonight

Having guzzled half a packet of Tuc crackers not long after after my late lunch, I wasn't that hungry at the time I would have had to go (earlier than usual because of going to the pub). So I’ve made do with a steak bake, and will leave the Chinese until tomorrow, or maybe some night in the week. It makes a change

Comment

I wanted to watch the whole thing before seeing Narcos Mexico2
                      So I have seen in the last few days Narcos 1, 2 and 3(10 episodes each). I am now on Narcos Mexico S1E4.

Comment

Working...
                      X