• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    In what sources are describing as “a turn up for the books”, I’m not going to the Chinese tonight

Having guzzled half a packet of Tuc crackers not long after after my late lunch, I wasn't that hungry at the time I would have had to go (earlier than usual because of going to the pub). So I’ve made do with a steak bake, and will leave the Chinese until tomorrow, or maybe some night in the week. It makes a change

Change isbad! Are you okay? It seems COV19 taking hold faster than I feared....

Comment

In what sources are describing as “a turn up for the books”, I’m not going to the Chinese tonight

Having guzzled half a packet of Tuc crackers not long after after my late lunch, I wasn't that hungry at the time I would have had to go (earlier than usual because of going to the pub). So I’ve made do with a steak bake, and will leave the Chinese until tomorrow, or maybe some night in the week. It makes a change

<quickly checks out the window>

The sky hasn't fallen in ... yet

Remains to be seen if the sun will still rise tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        So I have seen in the last few days Narcos 1, 2 and 3(10 episodes each). I am now on Narcos Mexico S1E4.
        Though I did also watch the last leg with MrsBP.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

<quickly checks out the window>

The sky hasn't fallen in ... yet

Remains to be seen if the sun will still rise tomorrow
          Even if the sky has fallen in, no sunrise and death is ended, one can be sure tax will still exist....

Comment

I did enjoy the train one. Have you been to National Railway Museum York?

I have been 3 times. Once in 1970. Once in 2018. Once in 2019. In 2018 I saw the flying scotsman under steam. In 2019 the Mallard under steam.

Though one of my favourites is the bullet train.
            Nope, not been. Have only been to York once and the visit didn't include such a venerable institution

Comment

Though I did also watch the last leg with MrsBP.
              Dinner was vegetable curry.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Nope, not been. Have only been to York once and the visit didn't include such a venerable institution
                Sometime I must go and see the other bits of York.....

Comment

i take this as a BAD omen.
                  a radical change in routine, just as i have to go to Yuckshire.
                  nothing good'll come of this, you mark my words

Comment

Dinner was vegetable curry.
                    Lunch was homemade tomato soup with sausage. Pumpkin seed bread. And chicken fried rice.

Comment

Even if the sky has fallen in, no sunrise and death is ended, one can be sure tax will still exist....
                      And I will still be falling off my bike.

Comment

Working...
                      X