• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

Chilly out but dry.

Developed a tickly cough just as I approached ClientCo's offices. Maybe I should have stayed in bed!

Comment

Morning All,

Had to scrape the ice off the car this morning so must have been chilly...

Had risen to a heady 2 degrees by the time I hit Manchester city centre..

Happy Monday.

Comment

Morning all

Brrrrrrr. 16.2 deg in here this morning.

Sunny.

White sky.

Frosty, very.

Woken up at 04:30 by the fecking phone telling me it was flat.

Worst of all, it's Monday and that fecking telex machine is much much much too clean.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all

Frosty out on the walk, now inside at my desk, listening to the raucous call of the guineafowl.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Starting to be a sunny morning out, now the sun’s getting above the roofline opposite

Chilly though; it's nominally 1°C out there, with frost lying heavy on the outhouse roofs, though not so much on the ground as far as I can tell

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Frosty out on the walk, now inside at my desk, listening to the raucous call of the guineafowl.
            I hope the fowl are well wrapped up against the frosty morning, with little scarves and wooly hats

Comment

morning

monday
              meh

Comment

Having done the dishes, had a dump, and fed the birds with yet more bird seed and fat balls, now in with the hoi polloi after a Very Cold walk down town.

Strewth it's bracing today.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Links are up

Comment

Today's fun is why doesn't this work the way it's supposed to.

Gratefully supported by the fact Microsoft's documentation (including the internal product team bits) and typescript definitions that don't match what is in production.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Today's fun is why doesn't this work the way it's supposed to.

Gratefully supported by the fact Microsoft's documentation (including the internal product team bits) and typescript definitions that don't match what is in production.
                      Back in 1997 there was period of a couple of months when the only documentation on Microsoft’s website of the JavaScript implementation in Internet Explorer 3 was a Word document about VBScript, written in French

Comment

Working...
                      X