• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to the Future duly watched along with the specials and am now 20 minutes into the commentary with the text stuff turned on too.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

More Nevil Shute reading tonight, with his wartime novel Pastoral (Shute novel) - Wikipedia, set on and around a Bomber Command airfield in Oxfordshire

The lurgy doesn’t seem to be getting much worse at the moment, probably because of the cake. Hopefully it’ll just be a mild thing rather than a vile pestilence

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning All,

Still dark but the weather seems quite warm.

Surprising really because I thought yesterdays ice start was an omen of things to come - but evidently not.

Comment

Morning folks

Frosty out. Not much ice on the cars when I walked to the station but I did leave an hour later than normal.

Not used to travelling to work when normal tube service is running. There's all these services to other destinations in between the ones I would normally get!

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
            Back to the Future duly watched along with the specials and am now 20 minutes into the commentary with the text stuff turned on too.
            Commentary now watched having woken unbidden at 05:15 yetafeckinggain.

Morning.

Dry.

Cold.

Dunno if it's sunny since the fecking sun isn't fecking up yet.

Tuesday.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Now I'm finally on a train, sub optimal route that goes via T4, I see it is foggy out this morning

Comment

Finally getting light now as the sun peaks over the Pennines.

It's like overcast but pretty much what you would expect for Manchester.

Comment

Morning all

A bit of a hard frost overnight, but beautifully clear skies and mist in the valleys on our walk this morning.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

morning all.
                    CBS and PKB in sunny, shivery sarf herts

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny out again

Frosty though, and still 1°C

We were promised insulating clouds bringing a slightly warmer start today, but they seem to have been delayed

Comment

Working...
                      X