• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earliest appointment for the filling is August 30th.

And now some oik from the council wishes to inspect the ex Strangelove Parents' house "for council tax purposes".

i.e. to find it's a fecking building site you can't live in unless you're some sort of unwashed squatter.

In other news, it rained a bit and now the sun's coming out again.

In other other news, a lot of the tulipe appears to have disappeared, presumably down to the new site.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 17 July 2018, 09:13.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

A tad cooler out today

Still too warm in here, though. We need a few cool days to let the place lose some heat

I'll be complaining about the cold in a few months…

Comment

Oh hello, there's clouds in the sky!
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Absolutely persisted down in north Manchester yesterday evening.
          Now looking brighter grey to the south, darker grey to the west.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Just had a "ripe & ready" nectarine that was ripe and ready, and gloriously juicy

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Oh hello, there's clouds in the sky!
              Turned cloudy here too, which will hopefully keep the temperature down a bit

Comment

Got caught out on the bike yesterday evening. Torrential downpour that last about 15 minutes. Rivers of water on the roads, had to slow right down to see where I was going and got soaked to the skin and them some. It was lovely
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Hiding out in the workshop now, where there is functioning air con and no-one to disturb me.

Now just working out my notice - back to contracting on 1st October.

Also, <--

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Got caught out on the bike yesterday evening. Torrential downpour that last about 15 minutes. Rivers of water on the roads, had to slow right down to see where I was going and got soaked to the skin and them some. It was lovely
                    I think we had a few spots, but nothing to write home about, and the humidity got terrible whilst it was deciding what to do.

Comment

Dead.

Now.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X