• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Thanks, but I’m feeling OK marginally better now I’m up and washed, so I reckon the paracetamol will hold the fort
    What's on the menu today?

When do they let you out?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Exercise done.

Current instructor ill so had cheerful instructor from old gym.

Apparently she has never met the instructors she does cover for she just talks to them on WhatsApp.
      I recently got watsapp. Why does it have no "h" in it?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I recently got watsapp. Why does it have no "h" in it?
        Dodgy version?
        Join IPSE

Comment

I am so bored I might clean my teeth....

Comment

NF - how long do you reckon before you will be discharged?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              What's on the menu today?

When do they let you out?
              Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              NF - how long do you reckon before you will be discharged?
              Still don’t know when I’ll be out

Lunch today will be a ham sandwich, because they asked me what I wanted at a time when my appetite was very bad. Wish I’d gone for fish fingers and chips now

My blood pressure is very low today, presumably because they keep giving me tablets to lower my blood pressure even though it didn’t need lowering.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Still don’t know when I’ll be out

Lunch today will be a ham sandwich, because they asked me what I wanted at a time when my appetite was very bad. Wish I’d gone for fish fingers and chips now

My blood pressure is very low today, presumably because they keep giving me tablets to lower my blood pressure even though it didn’t need lowering.
                They'll be trying to keep your blood pressure down to reduce stress on the heart after the surgery. So unless it was very low already it shouldn't be a problem. If it drops too low it will be picked up by the monitoring systems in the underground cavern and Team B191N will be dispatched forthwith
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Just been moved from the bay to a side room for one so a patient coming up from ITU can have my space. This probably means they’re thinking of discharging me in a couple of days

Comment

Steak sandwiches just arrived! WFH is not all bad.....

Comment

I do wish cadbury world would release tickets for 2018.

Comment

Working...
                      X