• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quiet tonight

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Quiet tonight

Comment

Hola Nick
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            Hola Nick

Comment

Bollocks. It appears the Entities of the Cath Lab do issue some kind of list, if purely conjectural and offering no guarantees - and I'm NOT on it for tomorrow

So unless something untoward happens (probably to somebody else) it's looking less and less likely I'll be able to make it to Leeds on Friday
              Boo. Damned annoying (not Leeds, that would be silly) but being stuck there - either you're ill enough that they should do you sooner rather than later, or you're well enough to go home and return when they do have a slot for you. Daft.

Comment

My sister and her husband are coming to visit me. It's very good of them to drive all the way up here, but I told them repeatedly I didn't want any visitors. I wish people wouldn't feel entitled to overrule you on these things just because you're supposed to be "ill"

I should have asked them to bring some crisps. I could just go a bag of cheese and onion (which I like despite hating cheese, but that's another kettle of fish).
                Give us your ward/room number and I'm sure we could arrange supplies without the inconvenience of small talk and actual human contact

Mind you, crisps might not be the only things you get....
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Oh dear. TFBSZ
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Anyway, tonight's dinner was chicken tikka masala, with yellow rice (though probably not saffron) and onion bhajis. It was pretty nice, actually

And for dessert I just had an orange.
                      Bloody foreign food coming over here and ruining our bland tasteless fayre!
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X