• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Who would have thought the fish fingers could be so controversial. Dare I say i'm having a cup of bovril now?

<dons tin hat>
    Now't wrong with a cup of Bovril lad.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Home, and weekend!

Not too bad a run back until the very end, as so often

Comment

Plane 1 is leaving 30 minutes late, plane 2 has a 1 hour connection it’s going to be tight
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I'm going to have roast chicken soon - it is in the oven.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Plane 1 is leaving 30 minutes late, plane 2 has a 1 hour connection it’s going to be tight
            Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              Who would have thought the fish fingers could be so controversial. Dare I say i'm having a cup of bovril now?

<dons tin hat>
              Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Now't wrong with a cup of Bovril lad.
              B***il = devil's poo.

Marmite

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                It is about 50 years from that time. And fish have bones - deal with it.
                51 years.

I am getting like the queen mum....

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  I wish people from Croydon would stop pretending they are from Surrey.

Woking.

At the next meet I will bring my birth certificate. Alongside my degree certificate.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Woking.

At the next meet I will bring my birth certificate. Alongside my degree certificate.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

New one from Amazon: the "delivery agent" sometimes accidentally scans a parcel as delivered even though it isn't

So they'd like to wait until tomorrow before doing anything about it, in case the "carrier" (Amazon Logistics) discovers they still have it

Comment

Working...
                      X