• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Why wouldn’t you?

Fish Fingers are one of the critical food groups, along with Bacon. If you don’t eat them often enough you get a really nasty lurgy.

These critical foods are easy to identify. When you see any food ask yourself this: How would that taste between two slices of white bread ladened with butter?
    I was put off fish fingers after being given one aged 3 with a large bone in it.

I take Omega3 tablets instead.....

Comment

Comment

I would like to say I am here to say hello.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I would like to say I am here to say hello.....
          However it would be a lie....

Comment

However it would be a lie....
            Just here for the.....

Comment

Just here for the.....
              Century

Comment

"Discussing" with a pimp this morning how "Birmingham" is not "close to Stoke-On-Trent", no matter how much you fluff it up.

qh
                He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post

"Discussing" with a pimp this morning how "Birmingham" is not "close to Stoke-On-Trent", no matter how much you fluff it up.

qh
                  It is probably closer than Croydon is to Enfield in time as opposed to ditance.

There again, the M6 is usually a nightmare......

Comment

Says the London residentt.

I was born and bred in Surrey. And most of those who do ultra triathlons comes from the South.

There are a couple of good things about the North. The water. A proper brew instead of the limp-wristed southern muck. I am sure there are others.
                    FTFY

oh, proper toff you are

Comment

Oatmeal chicken cob again for lunch, though today I also have a bag of cheese & onion crisps

The permies have been away for an activity of some kind the last couple of days, half each day. Some kind of crystal maze thing apparently. It’s been wonderfully peaceful as a result, and my productivity has increased tremendously

Comment

Working...
                      X